- Located in the PRHS Front Office
- Hours: 10 am – 6 pm, Monday-Thursday
- Friday 7 am – 3 pm
Phone: 678-512-6040 Fax: 678-957-3108
Jennifer Fero, Director
Caren McErlain, Assistant
Facility Use Calendar
Driver’s Education Information
- Summer Health and PE Classes
- May 30th – June 22nd*
- *No Fridays EXCEPT June 2nd
- 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- PE 7:30 am – 11:30 am
- Health 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The cost is $500 ($250 per session) Peachtree Ridge students must take both morning and afternoon sessions in order to receive credit for Health/PE.
Hull and Northbrook Middle School students can register and pay fees for Summer School Health & PE at MyPaymentsPlus.com.
The registration deadline is May 24th or until the class is full.
- DRIVERS EDUCATION – $345 (30 hours classroom and 6 hours behind-the-wheel driving instruction)
- DRIVE ONLY – $280 (6 hours Behind-the-Wheel driving instruction)
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING CLASSES – $45 (sponsored by the National Safety Council) offered March 14 & 16 and June 6 & 8.
FREE SAT & ACT Practice Exams
- FREE SAT Practice Exam – Saturday, January 28th in the PRHS Theater
- Following the FREE Exam attend the SAT Score Night on Wednesday, February 1st in the Theater
- FREE ACT Practice Exam – Saturday, February 18th in the PRHS Media Center
- Following the FREE Exam attend the ACT Score Night on Tuesday, February 21st in the PRHS Media Center
Register for the FREE Practice Exams at www.CornerstoneAcademic.com.
SAT and ACT PREP CLASSES are offered at Peachtree Ridge HS throughout the year. These classes are taught by Cornerstone Academic and Sycamore Learning.
Detailed schedules are on
www.CornerstoneAcademic.com or call 404-919-7227
www.sycamorelearning.com or call 678-777-6031